REET Recruitment Notification 2017: The Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer is planning to declare REET Recruitment Notification for 25000 posts. The exam will hold under the banner of REET, Rajasthan Eligibility Entrance Test. All the candidates who were waiting for this notification can pull their socks up and start applying for the online forms through the official website. The official news has been confirmed through Newspapers. We will provide u cuttings of news paper stating the seriousness of the recruitment notification. Officials are claiming that the REET Recruitment Notification is for 25000 post but it can be increased later up to 40000 posts. Many types or news are circulating around the market we will provide you the latest updates about the notification.
Following are the cuttings of Newspaper stating the REET Recruitment Notification 2017
REET Recruitment Notification 2017 Vacancy details
Board Name: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education
Name of Examination: Rajasthan Eligibility Exam for Teachers (REET)
Post Name: Grade III Teacher
No. of Vacancies: 25000
Application Mode: Online
Application Date: 6th November to 30th November 2017
Exam Date: 11th February 2018
Official web page: www.rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
Educational Qualification for REET Recruitment Notification 2017
Different level of educational qualification is required for both primary and secondary levels
Primary Level (Class I to IV)
- Candidates must have completed diploma in elementary education under NCTE norms
- Candidates should have passed the Bachelor of Elementary Education degree from recognized University/ Institution
- Candidates must have 2-years Diploma in Special Education
- All candidates who have done their graduation and pursuing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education can also apply
- A candidate must have completed his senior secondary with at least 50% marks
- Final Year applicants among these courses are also eligible to apply.
Secondary level (Class VI to VIII)
- Candidates must have graduation degree or passed or pursue in final year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates must graduated with at least 50% marks & qualified in 1styear of B.Ed or appearing in 2nd year is eligible.
Age Limit for REET Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidate must attain the min. age of 18 years and max. age of 35 years
OBC: 3 years
SC/ST: 5 years (as per government norms)
Application Fee for REET Recruitment Notification 2017
Candidates appearing in single exam will have to pay application fee of Rs 550/-
Candidates applying for both the exams will have to pay application fee of Rs 750/-
Selection Procedure for REET Recruitment Notification 2017
The selection will consists of following steps
- Written Examination
- Results Declaration
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to Apply for REET Recruitment Notification 2017
- Log in to the official web page of RPSC
- Click on the notification showing REET Recruitment Notification 2017
- Click on to apply online link
- Fill all your personal details according to your documents
- Check your details before paying your application fees
- Finally Pay your application fee and submit your form
- Take a printout of your from.
About REET Recruitment
REET (Rajasthan Eligibility Exan for Teachers) is a job booster in Rajasthan. Every Government Teacher in Rajasthan has to clear this exam in order to become a government employee in the field of education. This criteria of choosing limited teacher through this process is beneficial as the modern teacher is well knowledgeable and this leads in creating the better future for the children of state. The difficulty level of this exam is increasing year by year because to nurture the young minds of our nation our education system has to improve in a lot many ways. REET is also helping Rajasthan state to find out the best suited Minds for its young generation. This year the no. of vacancies is very high so as the applicants.